No, I will not start with beautiful views from Portugal; they are yet to come.
I will start with what I guess we all hate: vandalism. I hate it too. But if suddenly some of the writings on the walls carry some message, they are even worth portraying. The two below are from Coimbra - the former capital of Portugal, a university town:
This one says: 'The way to happiness is to live in the present', Polish: Drogą do szczęścia jest życie chwilą teraźniejszą.
Here is another one, meaning: 'Happiness is our natural state'; Polish: Szczęście jest naszym naturalnym stanem.
Both were so true to me, as our guide took us to Coimbra for a short walk on the way from Porto to Fatima, which was not included in the schedule. The experience of happiness resulting from being in this kind of present was a very natural state indeed! And the murals corresponded with my mood so well.
Até a proxima entrada!
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário